20150201

On Feeding Humanity

Earlier when I was putting on my eyebrows, I remembered an article I read on the internet. It's about how, to grow almonds in California require a vast amount of water. So with the droughts that have been happening, the farmer drilled a deeper and deeper well so it messed with the stability of the land, thus making almonds aren't exactly environmentally sound, though I know quite a lot of people seem to think so. Especially almond milk, that people think (with other reason rather than health) is much better than cow's milk. To make a glass of almond milk, we have to use quite a lot of almonds.

This makes me think that, maybe, just maybe, there is no environmentally sound way to feed human. Let alone 7 billion humans. So maybe, just maybe, the logical way to preserve our earth is; for human to stop procreating.

No comments: