20130711

Lightheaded

Day 1 & 2
Due to the fasting month, I had my meal 1 very early in the morning (3:30 AM). My first first meal was chicken soup with coconut milk (opor) and sauteed baby bokchoy. Weren't quite sure if it's good for this program, but it was according to the book, so, ok. Meal 2 was seabass cooked in tomato sauce with olives, tomato and zucchini. I experienced lightheadedness afterwards. I know the book said it's better to have no snacks in between meal at all, but I still feel some kind of hollowness (drama, drama) in my stomach, so I ate a banana. I ate another banana and a guava at dusk. Meal 3 was my mum's rendang and broccoli and carrot soup.

Meal 4 was left over of meal 3, with spinach salad. I didn't experience lightheadedness today, or at least not as severe as yesterday. But I was planning to do some workout in the morning but feeling lack of energy. Meal 5 was grilled chicken and nicoise salad with lemon dressing. Didn't eat the tuna, because I wasn't sure if it's allowed. Ate 2 bananas at 5-ish PM. Currently 6PM and feel somehow full. Although I sense some kind of void inside me that used to be filled with biscuits. Nevermind my drama.

PS. Do I have to mention black coffee I imbibed through out the day? About 3-4 cups.

No comments: